Today is Day three of the HOUSEography House Tour Linky Party, and today is all about the home office, craft room, Mom Cave, or other special nook of the home! Since my last post on my home office, I’ve done a bit of updating, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to go ahead and take some new photos and share them with y’all!
As everything is always a process, there are a few things that I haven’t gotten to yet, and am still working on (I’ll get there…):
- Upholstered headboard- with extra tapestry fabric from Ikea Anita Grey Curtains (upcoming DIY project!)
- Add bedskirt (either white or grey)
- New, neutral bedding (The current yellow bedding is something we already had, but it is just too much yellow for the room! We’ll go with either all white bedding with colorful pillows and a throw, or grey, white, and light blue bedding)
- Magnetic task board (another upcoming DIY project, and it will take the place of the traditional bulletin board)
- Cut current Ikea Anita Grey Curtain in half to drape on both sides of the window
- Debating whether to frame paintings currently on picture ledges
If you didn’t catch my last post about Melissa at HOUSEography, here are the details…
HOUSEography is a great blog written by Melissa, an adorable attorney by day and DIY diva by night!!! (Since I am in law school, I totally look up to her!) To check out other entries, you can go to HOUSEography. Melissa also has a full schedule posted for the House Party Linky Tour, here.